1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Joey Problem

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by greencat, Dec 4, 2013.

1. greencat

greencat Cool Member

Aug 9, 2007
    Hi

For about the last 2 weeks the Joey has been slow to update the Prime Time recording screen.

When I press DVR the Joey will show My recordings. When I click on Prime Time it can take 2 minutes for the shows to be displayed.

I have restarted the Hopper and that seemed to help for a few days. It says that I am at 30% capacity.

Any ideas?

Thanks

2. Grampa67

Grampa67 Legend

Mar 14, 2005
    Starting last night my hopper is doing the same thing. Very frustrating....

Sent from my iPad using DBSTalk

3. greencat

greencat Cool Member

Aug 9, 2007
    Now the issue is happening with My Recordings. There is a very long delay before the results are displayed on the Joey.

I did find a work around. When I experience the delay I will click on the daily timers. I then return back to recordings and everything is displayed. Seems like a bug.