1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP&D Digital is a joke!

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Installation/MDU Discussion' started by BILLY770KKOB, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BILLY770KKOB

BILLY770KKOB New Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Am I the only one who has nothing but trouble and lies from JP&D? The latest in a long line of trouble was this morning. I had an appointment window for 8am to noon. I get a call at 8:20am..... " I'll be there in 30 min." a young fella tells me. Well..... noon comes around and there's no tech and no call. I call the cell phone number that he called me from and he tells me "Oh man!..... They cancelled the job and sent me somewhere else." It takes an act of God to get anyone from JP&D on the phone. Their installers leave you cell phone numbers that guess what....... they don't answer! Am I alone?

2. mjones73

mjones73 Icon

Jun 20, 2006
    I believe a missed appointment without a call is a $100 credit for you, call Directv and complain and ask for it. Good luck in the mean time.

3. batatacasimil

batatacasimil New Member

Feb 18, 2008
    Man, You're absolutly rigth, if you are still working for that """""(((((((company)))))))'''''''''''', man you'll never see your money, man, run,run, run
    Just read this taken from cable bar.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JP&D DSS (HOUSTON, DALLAS)

They are not paying there contractors and if they do they are bouncing there checks. They just got hit with a big charge back and is now charging back the contractors. There business skills and financial skills are terrible....They have shut several companies down due to NO PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They havent paid any one in DFW since they shut down, im not sure what the problem is, rumors of a 1.9 million dollar charge back from lost equipment.

TAKEN FROM CABLE BAR

4. K4SMX

K4SMX Hall Of Fame

May 19, 2007
    Evidently not. What were they supposed to accomplish for you?

Welcome to DBSTalk.com!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.