1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Just lost local KQFX Columbia, MO

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by BubblePuppy, Oct 9, 2013.

1. BubblePuppy

BubblePuppy Good night dear Smoke... love you & "got your butt

Nov 3, 2006
    "Directv had been unable to renew our agreement with this broadcast station..." http://m.deadline.com/2013/10/news-press-gazette-stations-go-dark-on-directv/
    So much for some of our shows.

2. dwrats_56

dwrats_56 Godfather

Apr 20, 2007
    Columbia, MO
    Yep, KMIZ, KQFX, MYzouTV and MEtv were all turned off at noon yesterday. The right to carry contract expired Sept. 30th.

3. rh535

rh535 Cool Member

Nov 1, 2007
    Come on Directv. Cards in the world series and we can't watch. Come on!!!!

4. dwrats_56

dwrats_56 Godfather

Apr 20, 2007
    Columbia, MO
    With the first game of the World Series tomorrow and no agreement announced, a lot of of people are starting to grumble at the office. Heard more complaining today than I have heard all of the last two weeks combined.

I would be grumbling also, but I have OTA setup. My only complaint I have about OTA is no DVR to pause/replay the game.