1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Just lot certain OTA channels from Directv guide

Discussion in 'Local Reception' started by Retro, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Retro

Retro AllStar

Nov 27, 2007
    I was watching 3-2 cw out of lafayette via directv receiver and suddenly tv switched to directv info channel. I hit previous channel and it went back, but now 3-1 abc and 3-2 don't show in guide or under my custom settings list.. Also, lost 10-1, cbs out of lafayette. All other OTA's via Directv are coming in fine.. These are not the satellite feed, which i don't get for these channels, but the ota signal via antenna running through my directv receiver. Anyone else having this issue... I'm going to try a reboot shortly.

2. flaktastic

flaktastic New Member

Oct 13, 2012
    One of my OTA channels 51.2 was in the guide as 3.2 a few days ago. If I changed the channel to 3.2 I just had a black screen. Reboot fixed it. AM21/HR34 in Albany NY.

3. coconut13

coconut13 Member

Apr 14, 2013
    My AM21 does that sometomes to. I bet the RF channel number for your 51.2 channel is 3. I sometimes have my 11.2 RF25 channel show up as 25.2 in my guide. It comes and goes by itself (for whatever reason I don't know). It doesn't affect my normal 11.2 channel though, but just shows up as an additional channel in the guide. The AM21 exhibits a lot of strange quirks.