1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King of The Hill HD TONIGHT!

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by Tele-TV, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Tele-TV

Tele-TV Godfather

Nov 26, 2003
    Courtesy kind Marcus Carr @ AVS.

KING OF THE HILL

"Lucky See Monkey Do" - 8:30 \ 7:30c

-- "KING OF THE HILL" -- (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT)

FOUR TEXANS AND A BABY ON AN ALL-NEW "KING OF THE HILL" SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 8, ON FOX

First Episode of Series to Air in High Definition*

When Peggy throws a baby shower for Luanne, Lucky invites his sister Myrna and her two children to the party. Peggy and Myrna bond when Peggy realizes Myrna is nothing like Lucky. She is a modern, clean-cut, no-nonsense mom who parents by the book, and leads Peggy to realize her parenting skills are old-fashioned. The two women butt heads over how Luanne will raise her baby in the all-new "Lucky See, Monkey Do" episode of KING OF THE HILL airing Sunday, Feb. 8 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (KH-1301) (TV-PG; L)

Voice Cast: Mike Judge as Hank Hill and Boomhauer; Kathy Najimy as Peggy Hill; Pamela Adlon as Bobby Hill; Brittany Murphy as Luanne; Tom Petty as Lucky; Johnny Hardwick as Dale and Stephen Root as Bill

Guest Voice Cast: Paget Brewster as Myrna

http://www.fox.com/schedule.htm?src=menu_item_schedule

(*officially)

DEAR, DEAR HARD WORKING MODS : ). SORRY TO CROSS POST IN THE TV SHOW TALK FORUM AND D* FORUM, BUT THIS INFO IS BIG. I JUST FOUND OUT RIGHT NOW. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

2. CorpITGuy

CorpITGuy Godfather

Apr 11, 2007
    Thanks for posting! That's great news.

3. ptuck874

ptuck874 Legend

Aug 12, 2007
    and it was a decent ep, luanne finally had her baby after what? 2 years :) and wanting to name it lasagna was classic :)

4. Tele-TV

Tele-TV Godfather

Nov 26, 2003
    Welcome. Great news also comes from AVS. I remember when AVS HDTV Moderator fredFa broke the news that the last Season of Survior was going to be HD (I than posted it over at SatGuys; I wasn't visiting this great forum at the time).

:lol: I stopped watching the show, quite some time but thats funny. 2 years, reminds of Bonnie, Joe's (the cop) wife on Family Guy who's wife has been pregnant forever.

Anyone also remember the "vegetable lasagna" (Elaine) episode from Seinfeld'.' :D

I just got home for work, time to check out the episode on my HDTV! Well after, I check out DBSTalk and AVS. ; )

:backtotop

5. JoeTheDragon

JoeTheDragon Hall Of Fame

Jul 21, 2008
    some needs to add the HD logo to it in the guide next week The Simpson's has it.

6. Tele-TV

Tele-TV Godfather

Nov 26, 2003
    will be Repeated Tonight. As well as a NEW ONE.

7. Tele-TV

Tele-TV Godfather

Nov 26, 2003
    Oops. I meant to post my post above this one, in my King of the Hill Thread I have in the TV Talk Forum.