1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KWBA (CW) Tucson, AZ area

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by n64man, Sep 8, 2008.

1. n64man

n64man New Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Just wandering if anyone else is having a problem in the Tucson, AZ area with channel 58 (KWBA - CW) It's been out a few times the past month.. just get a black screen on that channel. When it is up there is a lot of video skipping / audio problems. I also have basic cable (comes free with internet) and the channel is fine on there. I assume it's a Dish problem, but was wandering if anyone else out there is having the same issue!?

Thanks!

2. MikeW

MikeW Hall Of Fame

May 16, 2002
    They are transitioning ownership to the Journal Group. Most likely, they are going through some temporary growing pains. I have had a few issues with their digital signal going out a few times. Could be that cable is using an analog backup or they have fiber directly from the station while Dish and Direct are using the digital signal.

By the way...welcome to DBSTalk !

3. n64man

n64man New Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Thanks for such a quick response and the welcome. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens. Then I'll just be holding my breath for Tucson HD locals!

Thanks!

4. valvestud

valvestud Mentor

Feb 19, 2006

5. MikeW

MikeW Hall Of Fame

May 16, 2002
    Check KWBA now. Their digital signal has returned.