1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

LACROSSE MODEL 404 1220 20 Inch Clock

Discussion in 'Tech Talk - Gadgets, Gizmos and Technology' started by SeaBeagle, Feb 13, 2013.

1. SeaBeagle

SeaBeagle Legend

May 7, 2006
    If anyone here is familiar with the clock in the subject line I have a question for you.
    While the click is searching for a signal are any of the hands supposed to be moving?

I installed a brand new C size battery and the only hand that moved on the clock was the second hand.

When I push the button that lets one set the clock manually. Nothing happens,

2. Cholly

Cholly Old Guys Rule!

Mar 22, 2004
    Indian...
    This may sound silly, but check to see if the battery is installed with the right polarity.

3. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    That's not silly, Charlie, that's the first thing I'd check. Last night one of my BD players wouldn't respond to any remote commands except on and off. Lots of problems reported with the Sammy BD players locking up on "No Disk" and turning into a brick. Got very worried, then considered changing cells and I was quickly back to normal. Too many times nobody suspects bad cells, I think. Or improperly installed cells.

Rich