1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Lakers at Bobcats blackout ???

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by redram38, Mar 31, 2009.

1. redram38

redram38 Icon

Dec 6, 2005
    Millington Tn
    I live in Memphis Tn and this game is blacked out on 751 and the 600's. Called and the first CSR knew what game I was speaking of before I even told her. The tech guy said he was in Miss and he was blacked out also. Anyone else have this issue. Of course they could do nothing on their end.

2. michaelancaster

michaelancaster Legend

Jul 7, 2007
    I'm watching it on 645 in Charlotte, not blacked out here.

3. Unknown

Unknown Godfather

Oct 16, 2007
    You have NBA League Pass. if you don't, then that why it was blackout.

4. redram38

redram38 Icon

Dec 6, 2005
    Millington Tn
    Yes I have The NBA league pass. I could not get it on either channel

5. dubber deux

dubber deux Icon

Mar 7, 2009
    I'm in the Charlotte (Bobcats) market here in the up state of SC and there are always strange ramdom blackouts of their games. Sometimes we get them sometimes we don't with the regular RSNs. NBA telecasts seems extremely restricted comepared to any other sport. Heck HBA TV is a seperate pay channel with Total Choice+ yet MLB and NHL, NFL, Tennis Channel and Golf Channel are part of my channel line up.

NBA is greedy IMO.