1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Land of the Lost,in theaters 6/5/09

Discussion in 'The Movies' started by Steve615, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Steve615

Steve615 Hall Of Fame

Feb 5, 2006
    Middle TN area
    I imagine a few folks on here remember the classic TV series,'Land of the Lost' . :)
    Well,Universal Studios is attempting to bring the series to the big screen on June 5.
    Will Ferrell will star as Dr. Rick Marshall.
    The film is based on the TV series created by Sid and Marty Krofft.
    It is directed by Brad Silberling,and produced by Jimmy Miller and Sid & Marty Krofft.
    The film has not been rated at this time.
    More info at the film's official site,listed below.

http://www.landofthelost.net/

2. xIsamuTM

xIsamuTM Icon

Jul 8, 2008
    It'll be pg-13. they need to bank on the 30+ people taking their kids with them to try to relive their morning tv memories. That and it's a Will Ferrell movie. I can't imagine this will be any good.

edit: saw teaser. confrimed. it will bite.

3. BattleZone

BattleZone Hall Of Fame

Nov 13, 2007
    Given the amount of drugs that Sid & Marty Kroft must have taken between then and know, I'm amazed that they can do anything more than drool...