1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Leisure Suit Larry to come back?

Discussion in 'Gaming Fun - The Other Reality' started by dpeters11, Apr 3, 2012.

1. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    New Kickstarter, to do a Leisure Suit Larry remake of Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards. They already have the rights and Al Lowe is on board.

They are trying to get $500,000 for the project, which might include the other games.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1451923705/make-leisure-suit-larry-come-again

2. Draconis

Draconis DIRECTV A-Team

Mar 16, 2007
    Las Vegas, NV
    Cool, I loved that game, hope they bring back Torin's Passage as well.

3. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    Be sure to watch the video, it's hilarious. Including how they know how many times the game was pirated.

4. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    I don't see any video on the page (damn viglink blocking the URL too) - could you guide me please ?

5. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    Try http://kck.st/Haj4Fx, that takes you directly to the page. The video is at the top.

6. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    Thank you. I did mange to get to that URL by going into quote of your first post, but somehow that page (I did hover mouse, I did click on first snapshot ...) didn't show video, only snapshot of Lefty's bar screen.
    This time the link works perfectly - giving right site/page and video !

And, since I got short email communication with Al directly a couple years ago, I would ask some questions directly ...

7. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    And now Jane Jensen is doing it. Who's next? Roberta Williams?