1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

List is slow to load

Discussion in 'DIRECTV SD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by Mixer, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mixer

Mixer Hall Of Fame

Sep 28, 2006
    I have an R10 and the menus are very slow to load. The box was almost full (about 60 hours used) so we watched and deleted a whole bunch of stuff last night but today the menus still seem to be very slow especially list.

I have cleared thumb ratings and suggestions that seems to have helped a little bit and I was planning on doing a clear to do list (next option) before moving onto the clear everything. What do I lose with clear to do list? Season Passes?

So I am on the right path? Is this the sign of a hard drive failure if none of these things work?

2. Ricka

Ricka AllStar

Aug 9, 2006
    Clear and delete means you will loose everything, recordings, season passes, thumbs etc.
    Try rebooting and see if that helps. I have 4 R10's and every now and then they lag but i think it is indexing then. I haven't noticed any lags with the 6.3e software but some have reported it. If a reboot doesn't help then a C&D might. I'd save that for a last resort.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.