1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Listing of FTA networks

Discussion in 'FTA / Non Small Dish Satellite Area' started by Dude111, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

Aug 6, 2010
    www.ftalist.com/english.php

I dont see anything really that "GOOD" although i didnt expect there to be!

2. PrinceLH

PrinceLH New Member

Feb 18, 2003
    There are many things missing in that list. CW East/West/Central/Mountain. Ion East/West/Central/Qubo. MeTV, THIS TV, REELZ HD, Puerto Rico Mux, Miami Mux, CBC Canada Mux, Luken Mux. That's just a few, off of the top of my head. Right now, I have condensed my channels, in my Free To Air machine and it's close to 200 channels right now. I don't watch any of the ethnic stuff, so there is some variety and it's all free!

3. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

Aug 6, 2010
    Wow i guess the list IS incomplete!!!!!!

Thank you for those additions!!!!! (Me TV is definetly a good network)

4. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    Mediterranea...
    Lyngsat would be useful too

5. kenglish

kenglish Icon

Oct 2, 2004
    Salt Lake...
    Just was going to comment on Lyngsat...
    They list all of the FTA channels wth an "F" Logo. I like to print out the pages, then use a green highlighter pen on the FTA logo.
    Then, mark off the ones that you can demodulate, like MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVB-S2, etc. If you have Ku or C-band, or both, they are listed separately already.

Also, the Tele-Satellite magazine used to have some software that came with their printed magazine, and it would let you assemble your own lists. Not sure if they still do that, but they do have monitor stations all over the world, and keep their charts updated pretty well. They have an on-line version of the magazine here:

http://www.tele-audiovision.com/eng/