1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Live buffer is jerky on HR21

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by reggiew, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reggiew

reggiew Cool Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Hopefully it hasn't already been reported on the forum, but I did a quick search and didn't find it.

Here is a bug than I found and have reported to D*.

If you watch a live program enough for you to have gained a live buffer and the rewind back into the buffer...all is fine.

Now skip to the very end of the buffer and now watch your live show get jerky.

It's as if the buffer and live TV are fight with each other.

I have reported this issue to D* technical support.

I miss Tivo:icon_cry:

2. say-what

say-what DIRECTV A-Team

Dec 14, 2006
    New Orleans
    it's been reported here as an issue in the thread for the current software version. A quick pause followed by play will solve the problem. Believe it or not, but I used to experience this with my DirecTIVO also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.