1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

LNBs recycle?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by Nabisco, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Nabisco

Nabisco Godfather

May 18, 2007
    Just wondering if they recycle lnb s? i know we r supposed to take them back to the warehouse but all they do is throw them away, and no they dont check them..... i asked

2. bakers12

bakers12 ΔS > 0

May 29, 2007
    Chicago -...
    Nobody will want a LNB back. You could recycle it just like any other old electronics, through your town/county/civic group. How many LNBs are you talking about, anyway?

3. Blaze

Blaze Legend

Jun 9, 2010
    Why recycle the LNBS Sell them on Ebay if they're good......:D

4. Manctech

Manctech Icon

Jul 5, 2010
    Our warehouse boxes them up and ships them off for recycling. That is if the techs actually return them. Most end up in the dumpster.

5. matt

matt New Member

Jan 11, 2010
    I'll ebay it, start sending it here :D

6. Blaze

Blaze Legend

Jun 9, 2010

Big Lose of income for the Business total waste..................:nono2:

7. Manctech

Manctech Icon

Jul 5, 2010
    These are non-working LNB's from service swaps and DOA's. They get paid to recycle them no doubt.

8. Nabisco

Nabisco Godfather

May 18, 2007
    i have a big stash of working ones that i have swapped on upgrades, and when i take out a 6x8, i dont want to throw them away i a big recycling freak

i guess i could sell them on ebay, if they cared they wouldnt be throwing them away.... point made!

Thanks