1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Local OTA Antenna installer

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by DrewM, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrewM

DrewM Mentor

Feb 11, 2007
    I live in an area that (due to surrounding trees) could be questionable for reception of OTA signals...I would like to find an installer that would do a site survey for me and install an OTA antenna in conjunction with the 5LNB dish that I already have.

Does anyone know any good installers in the L.A./Glendale area? Or are there any reading this?

TiA...

2. litzdog911

litzdog911 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Jun 23, 2004
    Mill Creek, WA
    Check out the "Local HDTV Reception Forum" at http://www.avsforum.com. Find the Los Angeles thread. You should find reputable OTA installation experts and recommendations there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.