1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Local Sports In Hd

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by STL FAN, Feb 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STL FAN

STL FAN AllStar

Oct 2, 2004
    This year FSN Midwest plans to carry 20-25 Cardinal games in HD. Will this be on the HD Events channel? Does anyone know how this works when your local RSN starts carrying games in HD? I have a good feeling that Directv will have them and not Dish, and I will not see them. Help please.

2. BFG

BFG Hall Of Fame

Jan 23, 2004
    I agree with your good feeling. Don't count on Dish doing this even though they are capable of doing it with the event channels they have set up now...

3. STL FAN

STL FAN AllStar

Oct 2, 2004
    Any one know about this? I see NBA games appearing on the events channel, and I am wondering how they get there? Are they just selected games, alot of time they are Dallas games, so is this a Mark Cuban thing?

4. BFG

BFG Hall Of Fame

Jan 23, 2004
    9465 - Mavs games produced by HDNet only available to the folks in dallas.
    9466- NBATV available to folks that have HD and the team is not your home team playing.

DirecTV has select HD games for the RSNs that are owned by Fox.

5. dishbacker

dishbacker Godfather

Jun 15, 2004
    Yes, they are HDNet broadcasts of Mavs games for Dallas Area Customers. I know DirecTv has been showing some Regional Sports Network HD games on their special events channels, but none of those have shown up on Dish Network.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.