1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Looking For Bose 321 Users...

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Carroll A, Apr 14, 2005.

1. Carroll A

Carroll A Cool Member

Dec 6, 2004
    Hello gang I need your help even more so if you are owners of the Bose 321 Home Theater system... The other day I got a software update disk for the unit. After I did the install the unit works fine, but the audio is totally different from what it was before. I had plenty of lowend audio with pretty decent highs... "not great" but good... Now I have way to much midrage audio with hardly no lowend audio to really drive the subwoofer... I am very disappointed with the latest upgrade and Bose tells me you can't go back to the previous version of software... Are there any hidden menu's in the system where I can go in and customize the audio the way I like it or am I just SOL till another version of software comes out... TIA CC

2. lazaruspup

lazaruspup Godfather

Mar 18, 2005
    Bose is known for dropping the ball... I used to sell and service Bose and to put it in obvious language, Bose is crap. They are nothing but snake oil to the unknowing consumer. Ever notice that Bose doesn't publish their stats on their speakers, there is a reason. If Bose customer care is of no help to you, I would look into a better system and getting rid of Bose alltogether. Otherwise, contact your local Bose authorized repair center and ask them about the software and if they have any information to share with you.