1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Looking for printable table of azimuth and elevation by zip code for directv

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by Dan Paquette, Jun 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan Paquette

Dan Paquette New Member

Jun 8, 2004
    Does anyone know where you can find a printable list of the satellite dish locations for directv? I need the azimuth, elevation, and skew/tilt. I need this in a list not a program that you enter in the zip code.

For mobile satellite dish setup.

Thanks,
    Dan

2. boba

boba Hall Of Fame

May 23, 2003
    Have you tried using the menu of your satellite receiver? All the receivers that I am familiar with have an onscreen guide for elevation and azimuth. :)

3. Bowtieman

Bowtieman Legend

Aug 12, 2003
    Try this site....

http://www.global-cm.net/CAN/canadiansolution.html

4. Dan Paquette

Dan Paquette New Member

Jun 8, 2004
    I need to be able to see the list while the coach is in motion ( The TV will not come on for safety reasons ) I like to set my alignasite tools azimuth and elevation before I get to the campsite so my wife can quickly hop out of the coach and scout the site for a clear line of sight for my dish.

Dan

5. Dan Paquette

Dan Paquette New Member

Jun 8, 2004
    Nice link, but I need this information for directv. This is very helpful though since I just had one of our alignasite customers from Canada ask where he could get that information. Dish network has a great list too, but I can not seem to get one for directv even when I called them. I am trying to avoid sitting at my receiver for hours typing in zip codes and creating my own list :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.