1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Looking for replacement parts to my meter...

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by howellvb, Aug 4, 2009.

1. howellvb

howellvb New Member

Aug 4, 2009
    I have an Acutrac Pro II meter without any accessories or a battery.
    I have located a replacement battery online, but cannot find a charger, either the AC or DC charger. Does anyone know what type (the voltage) of AC charger that I need for my meter as well as the type of DC charger?
    Your help is needed!!

2. Mertzen

Mertzen Hall Of Fame

Dec 8, 2006
    I wouldn't bother with a DC/car charger. You'll barely be able to charge the accutrac with that one.
    I have two of the AC chargers but they are burried somewhere in my moving boxes. That said, I don't even use the AC charger. The battery in the accutrac is just too weak. Charge it for 14 hours and it's dead after 1 alignment. I just use my birdog to power my accutrac.