1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for zipcode with subchannels 48-3 and 48-4

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by sitoru, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sitoru

sitoru New Member

Oct 15, 2007
    I'm been trying to get these two channels since I upgraded to an hr20 last week. These channels are on the same frequency which is 49. I've only been able to get 48-3 by checking the NAB list and trying different zipcodes on antennaweb, but they don't really show all the subchannels, which makes it a little bit harder to find the right one. I don't really care about the info in the guide, I just want them to show up so I can record from them. I think it'll work with any .3 or .4 subchannel as long as they are on the 49 frequency. So if anyone has these subchannels on this frequency, if you could please share your zipcode so I can try it out.

Thanks for any info,

Rick

2. sitoru

sitoru New Member

Oct 15, 2007
    I found a zipcode that worked. If anyone gets their locals from Harlingen-Weslaco-Mcallen they can use 22801 as a secondary to get Fox and CW on their HR20. Guide info isn't correct, but you can record manually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.