1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Looper

Discussion in 'The Movies' started by dpeters11, Oct 27, 2012.

1. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    It's been out for a few weeks, but we just saw it today. I have to say, it was a great Sci-fi film. Definitely worth seeing, at least when it comes out on video.

I didn't think much of it from the first trailer, but glad I saw it. Probably one of the better of the more "realistic" Sci-fi films I've seen.

2. yosoyellobo

yosoyellobo Icon

Nov 1, 2006
    Jacksonville Fl
    One of the movies that I am looking forward to.

3. Chris Blount

Chris Blount Creator of DBSTalk Staff Member Administrator DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 22, 2001
    What's funny is that I didn't enjoy it as much as I wanted to. Just couldn't get past the way they depicted time travel and the massive paradoxes and plot holes. I guess it's OK but I was a bit disappointed.

4. Shades228

Shades228 DaBears DBSTalk Club

Mar 18, 2008
    I've found the only way to watch a time travel movie is just to turn off reality and assume that it works their way for the next 2 hours.

5. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    Ad here I thought it was actually better than most Sci fi movies in terms of plot holes and such.