1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost Season 5, will it air again?

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by danman71, May 22, 2009.

1. danman71

danman71 AllStar

Nov 21, 2006
    I recently watched Lost Seasons 1-4 on DVD. Since I hadn't been following Lost, I didn't start recording season 5 on my DVR until about half-way through the season.

I would like to watch the first 8 or so episodes I missed recording before watching the "others" (pun intended) :D

However, I don't see lost available for download on DirecTv's video on demand or on the Playstation Network? It doesn't appear the DVD will be out for some time. The ABC website only has the 5 last episodes and not the earlier part of the season. I didn't see it on hulu either.

Anyone know if ABC will rebroadcast reruns of Season 5, or know anywhere else I could watch it?

2. Steve615

Steve615 Hall Of Fame

Feb 5, 2006
    Middle TN area
  3. danman71

danman71 AllStar

Nov 21, 2006

Yes, althought they have all of seasons 1-4, only the last few episodes of Season 5 are available. Stil looking for those early season 5 episodes.

4. gazzie4

gazzie4 Legend

Mar 14, 2007
    Its available on the XBOX 360 Live service for download...

5. QuickDrop

QuickDrop Hall Of Fame

Jul 20, 2007
    ABC only seems to have the most recent 5 or six episodes. At $3 per episode iTunes has all of them in HD. Also, there's EZ ways to find TV on the internet if you look properly.

6. Church AV Guy

Church AV Guy Godfather

Jul 9, 2007
    I hope the enhanced versions are eventually broadcast. I like all the reminders from seasons past, and the other information.

I suppose the lack of past episodes available on-line suggests that the DVDs are going to be out soon. They can't do anything to impact those sales numbers.

7. tcusta00

tcusta00 Active Member

Dec 31, 2007
  8. RunnerFL

RunnerFL Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2006
    The enhanced versions, for half of the season at least, were already broadcast. They put them on at 8pm one week later right before the new episode.

As for the DVD's they come out in December. I've already pre-ordered my Season 5 on Blu-Ray set.

9. RunnerFL

RunnerFL Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2006
    Last time I caught one on Syfy I think it was from Season 2. I think they've already been up to and finished 4 and started again. Not sure how soon they would be allowed to start showing 5 if/when they get there.

10. oldschoolecw

oldschoolecw HarpoonIPA

Jan 25, 2007
    Halifax, MA

This past Friday they had episode 10 “Raised by Another” this coming Tuesday at 4PM episode 11 “All the Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues’ on SciFi