1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Lost some channel Logos

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by mark1281, Aug 11, 2012.

1. mark1281

mark1281 Mentor

Nov 23, 2009
    Lost some logos for example NFL HD 212 and E! 235, anyone else lose them and know how to get them back?

2. Kevin F

Kevin F Hall Of Fame

May 9, 2010
    I lost them as well. I heard that two reboots within 24 hours will force a guide data flush and redownload it all, including logos.

Kevin

3. Laxguy

Laxguy Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.

Dec 2, 2010
    Winters,...
    Two reboots within 30 minutes will flush the Guide. Logos may or may not be included. There's a supplemental download that usually occurs automatically following a software upgrade, may happen periodically; no one can say for sure. Worth doing at bedtime.

235 is labelled "STYLE", is SD but there's a round logo.
    212 is NFL, HD, and has a small logo.

4. mark1281

mark1281 Mentor

Nov 23, 2009
    Note sure if anyone else has had luck, but the guide flush didn't restore the logos for me.