1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Love, love, love the new app for iPad!

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by jaytbird, Dec 4, 2011.

1. jaytbird

jaytbird Mentor

Sep 26, 2006
    Sitting on my back patio by the fire. I have SNF streaming on my computer, and the Chevron Challenge streaming to the iPad through the DTV app.
    Oh, and a nice glass if Chardonnay to boot. Love the app!

2. lhemmerich

lhemmerich New Member

Nov 12, 2009
    I have the iPad APP for DirecTV andbut I do not see a way to stream to my iPad from my directtv box...What am I missing ??

Larry

3. dennisj00

dennisj00 Hall Of Fame

Sep 27, 2007
    Lake Norman, NC
    The current app in the App store allows streaming on a number of channels within your home network. You may need to update.

4. dualsub2006

dualsub2006 Icon

Aug 28, 2007
    It doesn't stream from your DVR, there are +/- 35 channels available in the app for live streaming on the iPad. If you have the most current version installed there is a Live Streaming panel that is added for you.

5. lhemmerich

lhemmerich New Member

Nov 12, 2009
    OK....... I think I see the new heading LIVE TV STREAMING Got It