1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Luther - BBCA Mini-Series

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by Drucifer, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Drucifer

Drucifer New Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    BBCA is showing Luther this week as a 4-part mini-series with ALL four episodes airing this week.

NOTE: That the First Showing Dates are all out whack in the DirecTV Guide.

2. klang

klang Hall Of Fame

Oct 14, 2003
    Near...
    Very odd scheduling choice, I wonder what the reasoning is?

Read a short interview with Idris Elba the other day. This is supposed to be the end of the show.

3. Steve

Steve DIRECTV A-Team

Aug 22, 2006
    Lower...
    Too bad. Great show, IMHO. Loved Elba's brief stint in The Office as well.

Ya. interesting that all four S3 episodes will be aired between tonite and Saturday.

The only air date that seems off is s3/e1 at 12/31/12. It doesn't agree with Wikipedia (7/2/13). Other than that. Seasons 1 & 2 and the rest of S3 all seem to jive with the UK OADs.

4. Drucifer

Drucifer New Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    I plan to record all four and then watch in one sitting.

5. klang

klang Hall Of Fame

Oct 14, 2003
    Near...
    Me too. I did the same for season two.

6. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Leapin' Lizard Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    I actually haven't watched season 1 or 2 yet... Earlier this year they were on sale via iTunes and it was actually cheaper to buy them in HD on iTunes than it was to buy the DVDs (for some reason we only got DVD releases in the US)... so I bought them, but haven't had time to watch... so I'll have to pile on the DVR with this new series until I can catch up.