1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mad Men Season 4 Repeats on AMC?

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by bobukcat, Oct 19, 2010.

1. bobukcat

bobukcat Hall Of Fame

Dec 20, 2005
    I apologize if this is covered somewhere else but I didn't want to look through any of the individual episode threads for fear of spoilers. I never watched this show until recently but started renting the Blu-Rays of S1-S3 when E* got AMC HD and really like the show. Unfortunately it was already in the middle of S4 so I only have some of that recorded and AMC's site does not list a schedule for when they will show repeats of this season. Does anyone know when they will start to re-air them so I can record them?

Thanks!

2. sigma1914

sigma1914 Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    Usually, around the time the next season starts. You can also buy the season on iTunes or use "other sites." ;)

3. Santi360HD

Santi360HD Icon

Oct 6, 2008
    New York City
    its also downloadable on PS3...via the PS store..but not in HD

and alot of websites that I will not copy & paste here...that do stream the episodes...That's how I caught up with some episodes I missed this season..FYI this was my 1st season seeing the episodes 1st run...I caught up season's 1-3 via Blu Ray Netflix rentals..and some from this year via the web streaming sites..

without violating any policies...they are searchable on Google itself so sorta makes it matter of public record otherwise they'd not be available if you looked for them...so onus is on you to find them as well as how to find them as you see fit.

4. Dario33

Dario33 Godfather

Dec 15, 2008
    I'm looking for AMC to air an encore of this season as well. Dish added AMC HD about 1/2 way through the season -- looking to catch the initial episodes in HD. :)