1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Man of Steel

Discussion in 'The Movies' started by Rich, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    Wow! What a movie! Best movie I've seen in a long time. Loooong time. You really have to see this to appreciate it. I had little hopes for it, but I was really wrong this time. Only thing bad about it was that it should have been longer. After 2 hours and 20 minutes, I was disappointed that it was over.

Rich

2. inkahauts

inkahauts DIRECTV A-Team

Nov 13, 2006
    The sequel should be interesting considering how many characters will be in it. Batman and Wonder Woman. Lots of possibilities.

3. djlong

djlong Hall Of Fame

Jul 8, 2002
    New Hampshire
    My one negative comment was that, if I could have taken Kal-El aside after the big fight, I would have said "Umm.. Thanks, but.. DO you think next time you could like, maybe, lure the bad guys AWAY form populated areas to cause just a trillion or so LESS damage killing several thousand FEWER people?"

4. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    I do enjoy violent movies and I really enjoyed that one!

Rich

5. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    Yes well, that. Rather inconvenient it was that the bad dudes decided to set up shop in the middle of a large city. I too am interested to see if the sequel will deal with any of the psychological and physical damage of this one. I mean, Iron Man 3 was in large part about how the world changed after Avengers. Same thing, now we know the universe has life in it, and that they can mop the floor with us.