1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Manual for 722

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by dbsart3, Mar 23, 2009.

1. dbsart3

dbsart3 New Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Had my 722 installed last week and just realized the installer took the manual with him is there a site I can download one, Dish was no help over the phone. Never mind found Dish Portal

2. finniganps

finniganps Hall Of Fame

Jan 23, 2004
  3. chainblu

chainblu Legend

May 14, 2006
    Glad you solved your problem, but I'm dumbfounded as to why the installer would want your manual.

4. Papa Midnight

Papa Midnight Cool Member

Mar 17, 2009
    Or why, unless you stop them, they attempt to make off with your packaging (which can contain some quite useful stuff if you look in it).

5. fredinva

fredinva Legend

May 10, 2006
    Been There!

He didn't WANT the manual! It was in the bottom of the box and he accidently forgot about it. Threw the box back in truck.

6. dbsart3

dbsart3 New Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Yea it didn't occor to me that the manual was in the box when he was filling with trash.

7. BobaBird

BobaBird EKB Editor

Mar 30, 2002