1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Mas Ultra to Choice Xtra

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by acostapimps, Feb 14, 2013.

1. acostapimps

acostapimps Hall Of Famer

Nov 5, 2011
    Illinois
    I want to switch to english package Choice Xtra from Spanish package Mas Ultra, I think I got the right dish to switch 5 LNB Slimline Dish non-SWM with W6x8 Zinwell Multiswitch, I'm not sure what else they need to do

2. bigtom

bigtom Legend

Jan 23, 2009
    You have the correct in home setup for the English packages. Switching the package should be able to be completed via the DIRECTV website in your account. If you are receiving a promotional discount to the monthly billing, it would probably be best to speak to a CSR to verify any package requirements.

They have Spanish addons available for the English packages if you want both types of programming.