1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matrix 2 trailer released

Discussion in 'The Movies' started by John Corn, May 16, 2002.

1. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
  2. Mark Holtz

Mark Holtz Day Sleeper DBSTalk Club

Mar 23, 2002
    Sacramento, CA
    Hmmmm..... as always, they take the best most action packed parts. I believe there is a company in Hollywood that specializes in making only trailers.

3. Karl Foster

Karl Foster Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    I saw the first one and didn't care for it - plot was absurd. I believe the second one will be about the same. I need more than action and FX to make me like it. I want to see some effort by the screenwriter, not just the pyro guy.

4. lee635

lee635 Hall Of Fame

Apr 17, 2002
    That trailer sucked. Took forever to download, then the first part is just a blank screen. They could have done a better trailer for the Matrix 2.

Hey, whatever happened to the cool, computer generated interviewer on ZDTV? I remember he interviewed one the people that worked on the Matrix.

5. Steve Mehs

Steve Mehs Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    The Matrix was an okay movie, IMO but terriably overrated. The action sequesnces were good but the rest of the movie was just blah.

6. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Matrix 2 and 3 next year?, yep, I just read May 2003 and Late summer/Fall/Winter 2003.

7. invaliduser88

invaliduser88 Welcome to Torchwood DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 23, 2002
    A good popcorn movie every once-in-a-while is a nice diversion.

8. Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt Your Neighborhood Liasion

Mar 23, 2002
    I saw the trailer in front of Star Wars 2, and am looking very much forward to these movies. I loved the first one - thought it was one of the most original SF movies that have come out in a long time. Not to mention the FX kicked *ss!