1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Maximum recordings set to 1 not working

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by tjlerie, Feb 17, 2014.

1. tjlerie

tjlerie New Member

Feb 17, 2014
    PA
    I set up a 30 minute manual record to record weekdays and have maximum recordings set to 1. It records on all the days that it should, but keeps every recording until I delete each one. (I am recording the local morning news for 1/2 hour weekdays and only want the current days news to show up on the DVR recorded list. I may or may not watch every day and may not finish watching all at once.) Am I missing the point of "maximum recordings" or is there something wrong with my machine? I have had the 722K for 2 weeks.

2. RBA

RBA Active Member

Apr 14, 2013
    TEXAS
    Simple solution when you finish watching push delete.