1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maybe I can be a paranoid conspiracy theorist freak too...

Discussion in 'The OT' started by -, Mar 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

I sit here tonight, waiting for my first child to be born, and I can't believe the time I spent trying to reason with some folks here about religion and current events. I look at my posts, and I may as well have been talking to a brick wall. The posts I responded to were put there just so the original poster could get someone to pay attention to them. I guess by posting this I'm still indirectly paying attention to them, but i want to turn it into a true homage... so I'll follow their lead and make up a story just to see what shakes loose.

Let's see... here's one.

"I heard from a reputable source that E* recently upgraded their receivers with sensitive listening devices. These devices need to communicate with the 61.5 and 148 satellites to relay the captured sound, so E* decided to move the local programming for quite a few dma's to 61.5 and 148 so that customers would willingly get a second dish installed, and have now allowed E* to listen to them in their homes without knowing. Cut those second dishes off, folks!"

How's that? Did I pass?

:rollin:

2. Guest

Put some Alka-Selter tablets in your mouth and let them lather up and then repeat your theory. Shake your head wildy as you are yelling at us that we are all fools for not believing you.

There we go. Now you've got it down PERFECT!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.