1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Mediashare..music plays..but..very s-l-o-w-l-y

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by bnwrx, May 10, 2013.

1. bnwrx

bnwrx Icon

Dec 29, 2007
    colorado,...
    I've used Mediashare(not often) in the past, but now when I try to play a song it plays it very very slowly. Like back in the day when you would play a 78rpm record at 33 rpm. Any thoughts why this is happening?

2. gov

gov Legend

Jan 11, 2013
    did somebody upload a 78 record at 33 rpm ??

{Just kidding}

my internet is a brick today, seems like there is an uptick in D* slow remote issues today (mine is acting up today on the HR21), I am thinking it's sunspots or something. Maybe North Korea attacked us and this is the result ??

:eek2:

3. acostapimps

acostapimps Hall Of Famer

Nov 5, 2011
    Illinois
    I would reboot the receiver and reboot also your PC or whatever device you use for media sharing, then try to refresh the media server running all your files being used for playback.

4. billsharpe

billsharpe Hall Of Fame

Jan 25, 2007
    Southern...
    I'd add rebooting your router to that list.