1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Menu, but no action

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by terryfoster, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terryfoster

terryfoster Godfather

Nov 14, 2006
    I can't tune to 1000, I can see "On Demand" in the menu, but nothing happens. My HR20 got 0x1b4 this morning. The system test says i'm still connected to the network and internet.

Do I wait at this point for something else to activate or do I reboot or what?

2. MarkJones

MarkJones AllStar

Jul 17, 2006
    Try resetting the unit through the menu. That's what it took for me.

3. terryfoster

terryfoster Godfather

Nov 14, 2006
    Well, rebooting allowed me to access the DOD menu, but i'm assuming since I just rebooted I will need to wait before there are any DOD items to view.

4. scottz46

scottz46 Cool Member

Sep 4, 2007
    I got the software last night also. Everything worked fine when i started it up this morning. However, I tried to download some programs before i went to work, and i got a message when trying to download some food network programs that i need to call d* to gain access to what it said was premium content. The food channel is not premium content. I have called D* to see what is up. Guessing by some other threads i have read, maye the shows were no longer available. Two comedy central programs downloaded fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.