1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Merlin - The Darkest Hour (Parts 1 & 2) 1/6/2012 and 1/13/2012

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by Drew2k, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Drew2k

Drew2k DIRECTV A-Team

Aug 16, 2006
    It's back for Season 4, and I love that the series has grown to take a more serious turn.

I also love that the Knights are going to have more of a presence... so glad this is back!

(Don't read further if you've only watched Part 1!)

2. Drew2k

Drew2k DIRECTV A-Team

Aug 16, 2006
    However, I was really upset at the loss of Lancelot. He and Merlin had such a great relationship, with Merlin able to confide in someone besides Gaius, giving him a confidant closer to his age who has also sworn to protect Arthur.

I know that Merlin could not have let Arthur sacrifice himself, and obviously for the sake of the series Merlin could not have been the one to sacrifice himself, but I was really hoping that the Gatekeeper would have permitted the Veil to be closed in some other manner that would have spared all of them .... :(

3. Holydoc

Holydoc Legend

Feb 17, 2008
    Panhandle, FL
    My DVR never records this show. It seems that since last year, Syfy has had a hard time marking this show as "First Run" in the guide for DTV.

4. Galaxie6411

Galaxie6411 Icon

Aug 26, 2007
    Same here, reason I quit watching was the guide info was always wrong and never showed them as new episodes. Happens a lot with the stuff shown in the UK first.

5. dmspen

dmspen Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Dec 1, 2006
    Los Gatos,...
    My part 2 stopped recording about 1/2 way through the episode. I don't know if it was a signal loss (porbably since th epicture just froze) or another issue. With all the junk on SYFY I wish they would repeat some of these shows that are SYFY Prime time.