1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Microsoft Games

Discussion in 'Gaming Fun - The Other Reality' started by jerry downing, Dec 10, 2010.

1. jerry downing

jerry downing Godfather

Mar 7, 2004
    Illinois
    Has anyone had games disappear from their PC. Freecell and Mahjong disappeared overnight and I had to re-download them. Fortunately my win-loss records remained intact.

2. JW79

JW79 New Member

Dec 14, 2010
    Hey something similar happened to me as well! Solitaire disappeared on me a couple of years ago but magically re-appeared after a couple of weeks. I didn't pay too much attention to it as I wasn't really good at it anyway so my scores weren't anything to brag about. Would love to know if anyone knows if this is a Microsoft bug or someone hacked my computer....