1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Midnight Chat

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by music_beans, Apr 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. music_beans

music_beans Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2003
    Last weekend NO ONE showed up at my midnight chat. I schedule these things for a reason you know. I set up these chats so people can speak their mind about DBS and other stuff.

So, tomorrow night at 11:30et/10:30ct, PLEASE come to the chat. The topic will be the turner channels again since next friday may be the day.

2. Mark Holtz

Mark Holtz Day Sleeper DBSTalk Club

Mar 23, 2002
    Sacramento, CA
    I have an excuse, sir. Last Saturday, I was watching Hildago with a girlfriend in the theater, and I don't have a laptop to hook up my cell phone.

3. cdru

cdru Hall Of Fame

Dec 4, 2003
    Maybe people think that they have better things to do at 11:30 then to sit around chatting on the internet. How about a poll:

Please choose the thing you would most like to do on Saturday nights at 11:30 (note, multiple choices may be possible, but you have to fit the one you MOST want to do):
    1. Getting drunk
    2. Spending time with a woman (or man depending on your situation, sex, and /or sexual preference)
    3. Getting drunk spending time with a woman (or man).
    4. Getting drunk watching a woman (or man) and wishing you could spend time with that person.
    4. Watching TV/Movie (either at home, in a theater, or someplace else).
    5. Chatting with someone who I have no idea is about something that may happen sometime that I have no control, influence, or knowledge of besides what has already been released to the public.
    6. I'm lame, don't have a life, too tired, or just don't care. I want to go to sleep.

4. music_beans

music_beans Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2003
    Hmm, good idea, but I would remove all the getting drunk choices and replace them with something that makes more sense, like watching a certain show or something.

5. Steve Mehs

Steve Mehs Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Getting drunk makes sence, 11:30 is prime time around here, most bars are open until 4AM :D

6. IndyMichael

IndyMichael Legend/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Jan 25, 2003
    Indiana
    Just got home from seeing Kill Bill vol 2, watched vol 1 on dvd earlier in the day. Just checked the chat and no one there. Guess it's not a midnight chat Indy time ;)

7. Steve Mehs

Steve Mehs Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    We ended about 1AM eastern time last night, sorry you missed it Indy, I think Music Beans is a little happier this week though :D

8. Geronimo

Geronimo Native American Potentate DBSTalk Gold Club

Mar 23, 2002
    I could not get in

9. Mark Holtz

Mar 23, 2002
    Sacramento, CA
    As a suggestion, how about a Saturday night midnight movie chat? Since we all essentially get the same basic movie channels, we can watch a movie, comment on the movie as it plays out, and such. And, it doesn't even have to be a good movie.

10. Geronimo

Geronimo Native American Potentate DBSTalk Gold Club

Mar 23, 2002
    Sort of a DBS TALK version of Mystery Science Theter 3000.

11. Mark Holtz

Mar 23, 2002
    Sacramento, CA
    Essentially, yes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.