1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Missed 2 Firday Night Lights

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by patg25, Dec 23, 2010.

1. patg25

patg25 AllStar

Nov 12, 2006
    I just starting watching the latest Friday Night Lights recorded on my DVR. During the first minute when they showed what happened in the last few shows I realized that I missed at least the last two shows of the series. I kind of wondered why there hadn't been a new show in a few weeks.

I never saw a recording problem or conflict. I usually check my To Do list and Manage recordings quite frequently. The series is fairly high up on my Series list. I am 90% sure there wasn't a conflict as I don't watch other programs on Wednesday nights.

Anyone had the same problem with the shows??

2. sigma1914

sigma1914 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
  3. patg25

patg25 AllStar

Nov 12, 2006
    Thanks for the info. Damn, I can't believe I missed two episodes. At least one is on on tomorrow, but the other one is not in side. And I don't have On Demand.

4. litzdog911

litzdog911 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Jun 23, 2004
    Mill Creek, WA
    Aren't they repeats this week? Guess I better check my Guide 'cause nothing recorded yesterday.

5. gabe222

gabe222 New Member

May 15, 2008
    They are repeats for last and next Wednesdays. The next new episode is on January 5.

6. litzdog911

litzdog911 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Jun 23, 2004
    Mill Creek, WA
    Thanks for the confirmation.