1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missed Keyword Recording

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by johnnytex, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnnytex

johnnytex Legend DBSTalk Club

Jul 20, 2007
    I have a keyword search for “NIGELLA” to record both kinds of episodes.
    However, there were two new Christmas shows that came on this months and my HR20-100 did not record any one of them.
    It found them and the showed up in the Prioritizer, but none of the episodes were marked. One was a special and the other a series.
    I recoded both so no conflicts. Any idea on what’s wrong?
    Thanks

2. Steve

Steve Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2006
    Lower...
    I just tried the same KEYWORD SEARCH on an HR20-700 with the latest 10:04 CE and found 3 matching episodes. I set them to AUTORECORD. They are not showing (R) symbols next to them yet, but sometimes it takes some time for that to happen. I'll check later and report back. /steve

3. johnnytex

johnnytex Legend DBSTalk Club

Jul 20, 2007
    Yea, I got the same match but no record.
    Pleas keep me informed.
    Thanks

4. CRCError1970

CRCError1970 Cool Member

Dec 2, 2007
    I'm having a similar issue. I just got off the TiVo train so I'm used to the todo list populating quicker.

My wife and I are in the process of adopting an infant from Taiwan... Incidentally my wife had our old HR10 setup with keyword recoring for shows about China and Taiwan.

I have two wishlists on my HR21 now...

Keyword: Taiwan - All
    Keyword: China - Show Type, Documentary

China is a common keyword by itself it seems, befoe limiting to to documentaries I'd have 400+ shows in the matched keyword list! :)

My issue is I checked the To-Do List and I don't see any shows matching the filters on the list, yet when I made the list the DVR found upcoming shows matching the keyword.

Is this normal? If so, how much time will I generally need to wait for the To-DO list to process wishlist requests?

Thanks much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.