1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

MLB EI for September only?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by purtman, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. purtman

purtman Hall Of Fame

Sep 19, 2006
    Was there just a one-month subscription to MLB EI last year? If so, does anybody remember how much it cost? Thanks!

2. Newshawk

Newshawk Hall Of Fame

Sep 3, 2004
    Broken...
    There is (or has been in the past) a playoffs-only package, but I can't remember last year's price and haven't heard if it's been announced for this year yet.

3. DonCorleone

DonCorleone Icon

Jan 28, 2006
    EI ends when the playoffs begin, so you won't need it then.

4. cforrest

cforrest Icon

Jan 20, 2007
    I think it was $59 for the Pennant Chase. Usually starts after Sept 1st or Labor Day! Don't forget though to cancel MLBEI before the season next year, if you don't want it, since it'll auto renew.

5. purtman

purtman Hall Of Fame

Sep 19, 2006
    cforrest,
    Thanks. I can always "accidentally" forget next year. I've already told my wife I want it back for next year.

6. Newshawk

Newshawk Hall Of Fame

Sep 3, 2004
    Broken...
    You're right, signore... I did mean the Pennant race, but forgot the name. Mea culpa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.