1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

MLB Game Mix audio

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by eileen22, Apr 30, 2013.

1. eileen22

eileen22 Godfather

Mar 24, 2006
    Philadelphia...
    Since I want to watch my Indians vs. the Phillies tonight and I'm in the Philly market, the only video I can see of the game is the FSO/STO feed in the thumbnail on the MLB Game Mix channel. This is the first time tuning to this channel this season. You used to be able to select the various games and switch to the audio for that game. It doesn't look like that functionality is there anymore. When did that go away, or am I missing something?

2. gpg

gpg DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Aug 19, 2006
    Long Island
    It's still working for me. You have to wait a minute or so for the box to show up. Then use the arrow keys to move it to the game you want to hear.

3. eileen22

eileen22 Godfather

Mar 24, 2006
    Philadelphia...
    Okay, working for me now too. I think I was too quick pressing the right arrow the first time, and then it tried to load TV apps, and then the red outline box wouldn't come up again. I tuned away and tuned back, and it is working now. Thanks!