1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MLB network not authorized message

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by hdtvman, Feb 26, 2011.

1. hdtvman

hdtvman New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    I just tried to set up a recording of 30 Clubs in 30 Days on MLB network (CH 213) and got message saying I wasn't authorized for that channel. I had to options don't set up recording or set it up, even though I am not authorized. Has anybody seen something like this before? The channel was also grayed out.
    I thought every package receives this channel. Never had problem with this channel until now.

2. raoul5788

raoul5788 Guest

May 13, 2006
    That's strange, if you were authorized before. I would try a reset through the menu. If that fails, you can send a rehit to your receiver from the Directv website or call and have them do it.

3. hdtvman

hdtvman New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    This morning around 4:30, still couldn't record MLB network Ch 213 and schedule grayed out, but at 6:15 I was able to record and the schedule was no longer grayed out. Seems very peculiar that this happened after the STARZ free weekend ended. The CSR I spoke to said he didn't think the two were connected, but I think it was more than a coincidence that problem was no longer there.