1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MLB Superfan "Push red button for menu" is gone on my HR20

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by teebeebee1, Aug 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teebeebee1

teebeebee1 Godfather

Dec 11, 2006
    Not sure when it happened but all my red/green/yellow/blue buttons that were for interactive menus on the mlb channels don't pop up anymore on my HDDVR HR 20 but they do on my simple dvr in the other room.

Is there somewhere I can look to see if it is perhaps disable or something? I looked everywehre and see nothing

Thanks for any help

2. UTVLamented

UTVLamented Legend

Oct 18, 2006
    This happened to me too. Do a menu reset and they will be back.

3. Rpbertxyz

Rpbertxyz AllStar

Feb 22, 2006
    I've had to do a menu reset almost every day to get it to work again, sometimes twice a day.

4. bwaldron

bwaldron Impossible Dreamer

Oct 24, 2005
    I wish mine would go away ;)

But seriously, a reset should restore 'em.

5. tonyd79

tonyd79 Hall Of Fame

Jul 24, 2006
    Columbia, MD
    If you push the clear button, it makes the interactive functionality go away. Are you clearing the banner and clearing everything by mistake?

If so, just a channel change will make it come back.

6. teebeebee1

teebeebee1 Godfather

Dec 11, 2006
    alright, i just am resetting my box, not sure what just a menu reset is, i swear i know everything about this system until something goes wrong and then i get advice that makes me feel like an amateur!

Thanks for the info guys

7. DonCorleone

DonCorleone Icon

Jan 28, 2006
    On a side note, the whole interactive thing is a bit frustrating b/c you sometimes have to wait a while for it to appear and if you clear you have to switch channels and come back as someone just said, which is annoying.

8. UTVLamented

UTVLamented Legend

Oct 18, 2006
    Instead of pushing the red button to reset, you can do it via the Setup menu. According to Earl, this is the preferred way to do it.

9. n3ntj

n3ntj Hall Of Fame

Dec 18, 2006
    Lancaster,...
    Yeah, Sometimes the blue bottom banter won't go away when you go to 730 or 731. Is this a bug? Sometimes it goes away after 3 secs and other times it sticks until the user hits Cancel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.