1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

MLBEI early bird price

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by giantsox, Mar 20, 2009.

1. giantsox

giantsox Mentor

Oct 25, 2007
    When I login to my Direct TV website, it shows two payment options for MLBEI. $47.25 - 4 pay, and $189.00 - 1 pay. These are both designated as "Early Bird" prices. Can anyone tell me with certainty when those will no longer be "Early Bird" prices. I am assuming that at some point that designation goes away and the price increases slightly? Would that be after the season starts?

2. miketorse

miketorse Icon

Jul 29, 2008
    I believe on the website it says "offer ends 4/12".

3. Steve615

Steve615 Hall Of Fame

Feb 5, 2006
    Middle TN area
  4. Msguy

Msguy Hall Of Fame

May 22, 2003
    I think the early bird renewal for MLB Extra Innings is $179 if you pay for it in 1 payment. I am looking at my DirecTv bill from February when I paid for the package and I only paid $179 for it. You definately get the package cheaper if you choose the 1 time payment. You save in the long run.

5. txtommy

txtommy Icon

Dec 30, 2006
    I have the automatic early renewal and am paying 44.75 a month for 4 months. First payment was this month.