1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MLBEI Super Fan Survey

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by oakwcj, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oakwcj

oakwcj Lower Echelon

Sep 28, 2006
    I got an email from D* today inviting me to participate in a survey on the MLBEI and Super Fan packages. I took the opportunity to tell them that I could care less about the "interactive" features, but that they should concentrate on providing DLB, more games in HD, making all the Saturday FOX broadcasts available, and fixing the CIR/Search/Autorecord mess.

2. Satelliteracer

Satelliteracer Hall Of Fame

Dec 6, 2006
    Thank you for your response....all feedback is important.

3. Southpaw

Southpaw AllStar

May 3, 2007
    The email to me was a little sketchy. Are we sure this is really D* asking for the survey? I get these spam and phishing emails constantly and although this looks legit, I didn't see the D* logo anywhere.

4. jcrandall

jcrandall Godfather

Jun 18, 2004
    What SF needs is MORE HD games. Yes I know they are meeting the commitment of up to 10 a week, but they could do so much more even with the bandwith limits.

Today, for example, they could have aired the 2pm cubs (CSNCH) in HD, and it was the only game this afternoon. Tonight they only had one game. They can do two at 7 and two at 10! We could get 4-6 games daily even with todays bandwith.

2008 the year of HD, with almost every game in HD.

5. Satelliteracer

Dec 6, 2006
    It's legitimate

6. Satelliteracer

Dec 6, 2006
    Tonight was one of the exception dates where ESPN had a longer exclusivity window then they typically do.

7. DawgLink

DawgLink Woof Woof Woof

Nov 5, 2006
    Washington, DC
    This Saturday crap is ridiculous.

I know it isn't D*'s fault but still....screw Fox

8. sjso395

sjso395 AllStar

Dec 15, 2006

I wish they would send me that survey. I think superfan has been a complete waste of money. If you dont like the yankees their arent to many other HD games to choose from. I have never seen a cardinals game in HD unless it was carried by ESPN

9. chopperjc

chopperjc Godfather

Oct 2, 2006
    The interactive features are a waste of time. The cover up the entire game you are watching, easier to flip my computer on. HD broadcasts are poorly handled. No real notice and have had games changed. As for FOX Saturday, well baseball blackout rules are a little past their prime.:mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.