1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More info about Louisville HD Locals

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by BarryManilow, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarryManilow

BarryManilow Cool Member

Nov 30, 2007
    This article was in the local paper in Louisville today. It talks about the (lack of) availability of HD locals via satellite in our area. It has a couple quotes from the various station managers of the local stations, as well as some quotes from D* folks. The station managers all say they are ready to have their stations HD signals carried on satellite, but they are waiting on D* ...

The article also mentions the various CSR's that told him that Louisville already has HD locals. When I called to order my service last month, the first CSR I spoke to told me the same thing. I assured him that we do not get HD locals in Louisville, as I have several friends with D* service and none of them get them.

The article also references the press release that notes that Louisville is scheduled to have them by "mid 2008".

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071217/COLUMNISTS15/712170375/1010/FEATURES

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.