1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

most depressing day of the year

Discussion in 'The OT' started by Richard King, Jan 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richard King

Richard King Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2002
  2. Steve Mehs

Steve Mehs Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Makes me feel like I'm watching Numb3ers all over again :D

3. jonstad

jonstad Hall Of Fame

Jun 27, 2002
    Well, RKing, I think this applies more to those still liviing, as we used to, in Minnesnowta and Briskconsin.:D:p

Your most depressing day recently I assume was when the hurricane hit, and mine November 2nd.:(

Anyway, to all of you poor souls still dealing with the old man called Winter, keep some spare ethylene glycol in your garage and some spare schnapps in the cupboard.;) And remember, if you run out of the schnapps, you CAN drink the ethylene glycol.
    !danger:
    :ewww:
    :barf:
    :ringo:

4. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    Well, explain this -- I live in the "sunny south", my guy won in November, Christmas time brought a new "romantic interest" into my life, my family are all ok, but I'm depressed as hell and have been since just after the 1st.

What's up with that? :shrug:

5. HappyGoLucky

HappyGoLucky Banned User

Jan 11, 2004
    None of that altered the fact that you are still you, that's what. :D

6. dummyproof

dummyproof Godfather

Jan 30, 2004
    The keg's empty? :grin:

7. pez2002

pez2002 Hall Of Fame

Dec 13, 2002
    i feel fine

but i did step on my cats tail

8. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    Yes, you're right, Happy, and that's the wonderful thing about being me! Like Popeye says..."I yam what I yam!", and I even know the proper usage of "then" and "than".

9. sikma

sikma Godfather

Dec 11, 2003
    I wonder how come the county-western folks haven't done a song about January 24th :icon_band

10. Richard King

Richard King Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2002
    Nick, you need to do a Nick Tour 2005 to snap yourself out of it. :D Get the car tuned up, jump in and go for a long, scenic drive. Just make sure you keep in touch when you go.

11. n8dagr8

n8dagr8 Resident Rounder DBSTalk Gold Club

Aug 14, 2004
    My mom always said (she so plagiarized this, too) that the cure for everything was salt water - The sea, sweat, and tears. Hope that helps. Being that you live in coastel georgia....maybe you need to get out and do some yard work or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.