1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Most of Movie Missing

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by d_cubed, Sep 22, 2012.

1. d_cubed

d_cubed New Member

Jul 18, 2011
    Milwaukee,WI
    Just tried to watch a DVR'ed movie which was listed @ 1:52 long on our VIP722k. It ended early, @ 1:11 left. Rechecked it and watched banner as it counted down from 1:52 left to 1:11, where it stopped an showed 0:00 left. This was a movie recorded when there was a free HBO Weekend. Called DISH and was informed that this could have happened because the recording was interrupted or canceled for some reason. I thought that when that happened the time would show the actual length recorded and not the theoretical length. I sent it to my EHD and it indicated it was 830 megs not the expected 3 gigs. Any thoughts?

2. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    Mediterranea...
    check timers - perhaps you'll find a reason for the cancel; perhaps it was unlucky moment when the Preview flag was cut - see Uplink log here...