1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Movers connection Promos from last year

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by evan_s, Jun 9, 2009.

1. evan_s

evan_s Hall Of Fame

Mar 3, 2008
    If I remember correctly last year they had the Sunday ticket Promo going for new subs, Movers connections and others. Does anyone remember when these promotions started last year?

If things go well I should be moving into a house in about a month or so and wouldn't complain at all if the movers connection promo got me sunday ticket instead of a few months of Showtime, HBO and Cinemax.

2. whitepelican

whitepelican Godfather

May 9, 2007
    I used Mover's connection last July and never heard anything about a Sunday Ticket deal. They were offering free Showtime and Starz for 3 months.

3. Mertzen

Mertzen Hall Of Fame

Dec 8, 2006
    AFAIK mover's has been 3 months HBO etc for a while.

ST was only for new customers. ST promo was a ****ty one at it too.

4. JoeTheDragon

JoeTheDragon Hall Of Fame

Jul 21, 2008
    and now they added free a HD dvr upgrade to it.

5. PaulieORF

PaulieORF Legend

Jun 12, 2006
    Last year the mover's connection did offer free Sunday Ticket (not free Super Fan). The catch was that you had to ask for it specifically. They did not advertise this. I know a couple of people who successfully did it last year. I had heard about it from right here on DBS Talk.

EDIT: I think there was one more catch, but don't recall right now. I think you had to subscribe to Premier until the end of football season.