1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Movie mistakes anyone??

Discussion in 'The Movies' started by Dude111, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

Aug 6, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  2. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    What movie doesn't have continuity or other errors? Even Rope has continuity errors.

http://www.moviemistakes.com/imdb250/pageall

You're missing out on some great movies, some of which you should be able to find on VHS :)

3. MysteryMan

MysteryMan DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

May 17, 2010
    USA
    My favorite blooper is in the movie "Glory" (Civil War Epic). There's a scene where Morgan Freeman stops and talks to a group of young boys. As he's leaving them they raise their hands and cheer. On the wrist of one of the boys is a digital wrist watch.

4. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
  5. Cyber36

Cyber36 Legend

Mar 20, 2008
    Byron NY
    Watch the Clint Eastwood movie "Hang Em High" & see how many you can spot.

6. Macauboy

Macauboy New Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Vermont
    You can slap me for my post but I am new to this forum so don't know where to post. I travel between Vermont, Florida and central Mexico. I would like a satellite company where I can received internet and TV in my travels.

7. MysteryMan

MysteryMan DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

May 17, 2010
    USA
    Most notable is the multiple hanging scene where one guy's arms go from behind his back to over his head as he goes through the trap door.

8. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

Aug 6, 2010
    Its very strange isnt it?

It sure LOOKS LIKE she is talking with it